Below are the steps our trained and certified tile and grout cleaners use to beautify your floors:
- Inspect the floors and make a note of the highly stained/affected areas.
- Dusting of baseboards to control excess debris from settling on floors while working.
- Move “light” furniture if needed (under 75 pounds – No appliances).
- Pretreat the floors with a high pH alkaline pre-spray, which helps to set in the pores and begin loosening up the dirt and stains.
- Agitate the grout lines by hand-scrubbing where necessary to further loosen the dirt and spread the pretreatment solution.
- Deep steam extraction using our specialized rotary equipment. The rotary machine uses hot water pressure extraction to clean and rinse the area, getting deep within the pores of your tile and eliminating all the built up dirt, grime, and microorganisms.
- A pH solution will be applied to any remaining difficult stains and re-extracted.
- Clear Seal Protectant added to the tile flooring. This will help protect your tile and grout from dirt seeping into the pores of your tile, making routine mopping much easier, and keeping your floors cleaner longer in between cleanings.
- Place any moved furniture back to its original position.
After the tile cleaning has been completed your floors will look great! The color will have come back a couple of shades brighter, the grout lightened, and sparkling clean!
We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! If there is something needs to be addressed before we leave, please let us know and we would be more than happy to take care of it for you!
Do not leave your tiled floors to chance, call the tile cleaning experts in Kalamazoo today!